Monday, February 27, 2006

It List: Monday 2/27/06


To all the people who have tickets to Sigur Ros at Bass Performance Hall tonight: I hate you. Or I mean I love you.... now sell me your ticket!

Thanks,

J.R.


In other news, this week is going to be a big one. We've got a special secret announcement to make later this week (no, it isn't our identity), and we'll have a good interview with a good band. Oh and you should vote for our J.R. awards so that we can give the winners absolutely nothing for all their hard work!!

5 Comments:

Blogger stonedranger said...

did anyone go last night?

2:25 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

i did. as did sam and jennet. i'll have pics up later tonight.

2:55 PM  
Blogger stonedranger said...

cool. We'll be sure to link to it.

3:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I went, along w/others as part of a friend's bday celebration. I was sitting by jennet. :) Good times.

9:57 PM  
Blogger sara south said...

it was yummy.

10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home