Monday, July 30, 2007

It List: Monday 7/30/07




Wow. Anyone who likes to dance and wasn't at the Green Elephant for Pase Rock on Saturday is extremely stupid... honestly, it was one of, if not THE best dance party that has happened in Dallas all year. Watching Pase Rock control the crowd was quite amazing, and the reactions of the crowd, ranging from non-stop dirty dancing to over the top jumping and screaming, were absoultely priceless. What a show. Congratulations to Central Booking for continuing to keep people excited around here. We'll have pictures and stuff a little later.

Tonight:

Punk Bunny/Sticky Buns/Farah/Christian! Teenage Runaway (Hailey's): CTR will be playing their first local show with Record Hop's Ashley Cromeens. I believe she is going to be a full fledged regular member of the band, but I'm not completely certain. The rest of the line up is solid except perhaps for the headliner, who might have a couple funny pictures on their Myspace page but not a whole hell of a lot more. I believe this will also be Farah's first live show since receiving the honor of appearing on Lindstrom's latest mix CD. But I won't say I told you so.


Also, Cool Out is happening at the Cavern.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well goddamn why didn't anyone tell me Dallas had it's own Italo Disco queen. What a babe

9:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't do it, ash!!!

1:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Usually, I "Cool Out" in Dallas on Monday, but I was in the mood for a little D for me

5:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't do it, ANON! you must be one of those friends to my face-- its so easy to be a shit head if no one knows whose behind it --

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home