Thursday, May 15, 2008

Art List

Check out the Goss Michael opening today, and the Martin Puryear if you haven't yet- it's closing the 18th.

TODAY

Tim Noble and Sue Webster (Goss-Michael)
Interesting stuff with neon lights- I'm pretty excited about this one.

ADD: Summer Smackdown Movie Night: Part 2 (And/Or House of Dang Party Yard)
How could I forget! I'm not sure if you can count Indiana Jones: The Adaption as art, but it will sure be a hell of a good time.

FRIDAY

24-Hour Video Race (Magnolia)
The race starts at 11:59 a.m. It is too late to register, but you can see the entries next weekend.

SATURDAY

Nothing Moments (Public Trust)
Another opening from our friends at Public Trust. I think I've heard rumors of an after-party?

Eddy Rawlinson and Deborah Roberts (Mighty Fine Arts)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wake me up before you go-go!

2:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

derelict

5:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here we go with the art again. Please. Always with the art. Throw some paint on a chunk of splintered plywood and stick a price tag on it. Is that what society has come to? Spending your money on nonsense? A chimp could do that.

Don't touch my hands.

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home