Monday, March 09, 2009

Free Devo Tickets from Radio UTD

Our friends at Radio UTD were nice enough to hook us up with a pair of tickets to Devo's show on Wednesday, March 18th at the Palladium. If you want to win them, just email us at weshotjrtix@yahoo.com any time between now and tomorrow at noon. Please include you full name in the email body and make "Devo" the subject line. You'll also have three other chances to win three more pairs of tickets if you tune in to Radio UTD today at the following times:

Today 4pm-6pm (Natalia Zuniga, Monochrome in the 1990's)
Wed 2pm-4pm (Cold War Radio w/Scott Herndon)
Wed 6pm-8pm (Audioparty! w/Agata + Garrett)

They'll explain how to win them, so you'll have to listen to find out. Oh, and thanks to AEG and Palladium for the tickets.

4 Comments:

Anonymous nx35 said...

nx35
75% country and folk bands
the rest good music

3:30 PM  
Anonymous MOTHRA said...

I guess BEEP BEEP doesn't qualify as the rest of that 25%. Those guys blow.

4:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nope

12:09 AM  
Anonymous dear nx35 said...

Maybe you should only go for 25% of the time. Then maybe shut the fuck up, the other 75%?

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home