Monday, March 06, 2006

It List Monday 3/6/06



1. Van Morrison is playing at Nokia Theater (a crap venue) for like $8,000 ( a crap price), but I just wanted to say how much I love Van Morrison. I will NEVER get sick of that guy.

2. There will be a Yeah Yeah Yeah's listening party at the Cavern tonight at 10pm. Their new album Gold Lion will be played. We haven't heard it yet , but I'm not going to promise that it will be good. It might be worth listening to tonight before you buy it, because if it sucks you can save your money for more important things like white belts at Urban Outfitters or something.

7 Comments:

Blogger kidko said...

amen about Nokia, brudda. That place is a sonic nightmare

3:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah Van Morrissey does suck, you're right ... but Astral Weeks is really good, you're right ... seriously.

4:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love my belt.

5:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

veedon fleece is great too

5:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll take the new Yeah, Yeah, Yeahs over a white belt. Isn't the that tacky plastic piece of crap played out yet?--Evileena

BTW--The record is really good.
"FOR REAL!!!!"

10:08 PM  
Blogger blixaboy said...

the record is brilliant. I will be spinning my Wild Bull electro remix of the song "Cheating Hearts" of the record. It's one of my favorite songs on the disc. I had fun doing the remix.

2:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We did yea yeah yeah yeah's listening party last Saturday..

You guys are one step behind..

We also did the NEW Flaming Lips..

Before it was released...

So If you want to hear it early go

to UP! on Fridays...


Cheers

CjMacPhie

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home