Thursday, December 13, 2007

It List: Thursday

It's a slow night and Christmas is coming, so I just want everyone to pause for a second and remember that Stonedranger and I aren't the kind of assholes who fill out one of those Amazon.com wishlist things and expect you to buy us something. I can't speak for all of our contributors, but I don't imagine they're that way either. You're welcome...

Lost Generation (Fallout Lounge): Stereo On Strike has some new mixes on the SOS blog, including a Frenz reworking of a Red Monroe track.

80's Night With DJ G (Hailey's)

ADD:

Boogdish/Heartstring Stranglers/Fake Blood (1919 Hemphill): Boogdish is a one man bass and synth act. Fake Blood is a newer duo from Fort Worth that combines keyboards, a standing drummer and a lot of spirited shouting. I can't wait to hear some recordings, as they are excellent.

9 Comments:

Blogger Paradeofflesh said...

anyone have a link to fake blood? sounds interesting. and i know a show they would be perfect for that is coming through.

6:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no musicss reccurded ... tobytwobelts on muhspace for the man of meat

12:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

they should call that red monroe remix the (raquetball remix)

3:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

or i guess it's "racquetball"

3:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't get it.

5:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

listen to it

5:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can email me for fake blood or angry businessmen related stuffs at tobytwobelts@gmail.com.

tanx!

6:32 PM  
Blogger stereo on strike said...

clever. I think will rename the remix. I racquetball mix much better. Very appropriate. Kind of makes me wish I would sampled an racquetball game thrown it into the mix.

7:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

would make a great video concept

11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home