Monday, November 09, 2009

Monday Morning Rock

I can't remember if I've already posted this video or if I've just watched it a lot, but let me know if I have and I'll post something else I wanted to post. One of my favorite Beat Happening songs:




SHOWS OF NOTE THIS WEEK

MON: Fuck Buttons/Growing (Hailey's)
MON: Crystal Antlers/The Uptown Bums (Rubber Gloves)
MON: An Albatross/All Leather (the Lounge)
TUE: Karl Blau/Lake (5123 Victor St, Dallas)
WED: Dethklok/Mastodon/High on Fire/Converge (House of Blues)
WED: Uptown Bums/Cheap Time/Bad Sports (J&Js)
THU: Son Volt/Peter Bruntnell (Granada Theater)
FRI: Hidden Cameras/Gentleman Reg/The O's (Hailey's)
FRI: Chinese Stars/Ishi/Sensitive Hearts (The Cavern)
FRI: Lychgate/Church of the Apocalypse/Ascites/Mind Hunter/Small Talk/Wu Fru De Lu/Rakasan/Stress/A Fail Assosciation/In Girum Imus Nocte (Phoenix Project)
SAT: Wax Museums/Uptown Bums/Occult Detective Club (Lions Den, Denton)
SAT: The Slow Burners/Brass Bed/Fergus and Geronimo/Yellow Fever (Hailey's)
SAT: Peter Bjorn and John/El Perro Del Mar (House of Blues)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home