Monday, November 26, 2007

Free Iron & Wine Tickets




Thanks to the homies at Radio UTD, we have four pairs of tickets for Iron & Wine's performance at the Palladium Ballroom on Monday, December 10th, and we've decided against our better judgment to give them all away to you guys.
If you want to win, all you have to do is email weshotjrtix@yahoo.com between now and this Thursday at noon. Be sure to type "Iron and Wine" in the subject line and provide us with your first and last name. Four random winners will be notified via email and an announcement on Radio UTD that we'll tell you about soon. Good luck.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How do I win the contest where the prize is that I never get have to see Iron & Wine again?

7:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AHH HA HA HA THAT IS BOTH SNARKY AND SARCASTIC AND LIKE THAT

9:42 PM  
Blogger patricio said...

damn the demons who stopped phil elverum from playing

10:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LAST TIME I GAVE A SHIT, I GOT FUCKED!

2:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I WANT TO SAY STUFF IN ALL CAPS TOO! OOH! I AM! YAY! I HALPED!

1:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SpLiT tHe DiFfErEnCe

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home