Wednesday, May 06, 2009

It List: Wednesday

There is next to nothing to write about, so I thought I'd do a rare "promo bro" write-up and tell you about a record I'm looking forward to. Strut is releasing a Ze Records compilation this summer and it has all sorts of essentials like as Material, Lizzy Mercier Descloux, James White, and Larry Levan. There are many similar compilations available, but seeing as Ze is one my all-time favorite labels, I'm somewhat of a completist when it comes to this era and the comp is supposed to include unpublished photos and interviews with founder Michael Esteban, as well as some of the artists. Looking forward to it. My only complaint is that I haven't been give an exact release on this thing, it just says "Summer 2009." Anyways, looking forward to it.



Left Of The Dial with DJ G (Rubber Gloves)

Epic Win with Yeah Def (Hailey's)

Ctrl Alt Dlt/Arizona (The Cavern)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home