Wednesday, May 27, 2009

It List: Wednesday

Not a whole hell of a lot going on today, but I figured I'd give you guys something, at least-- for Happy Mondays fans who have yet to see it, I'd highly recommend checking out the 2004 Shaun Ryder documentary entitled The Ecstacy and the Agony, which you can watch for free on Youtube in six parts starting here (find the other parts in the related videos section on the side). Although it's five years old, I hadn't ever seen it until the other day, and I have to admit that the feeling of a colossal train wreck that pervades throughout the film is highly entertaining and will likely further your enjoyment of the band, even if it makes you question their intelligence even more than you did before. Oh, it's kinda depressing too, in case you hadn't figured that out. Anyway, here are a few things:

Detour: Dead Twins/JT Mudd (the Cavern): I don't know about Mudd's art work, and I'm having trouble with these goddamn Myspace flash players, so I can't tell you what Dead Twins sound like. It doesn't look good though. :( Maybe one of our rare witty commentators can tell us in the comments!

Left of the Dial with DJG (Rubber Gloves)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home