Saturday, October 10, 2009

It List: Saturday

Again, here are the shows for tonight. Not much time to write because I will be going to every single one of these events. Thanks.

Muhammadali/The Sleepies/Big Fiction/Legsweeper (Phoenix Project)


This Old House/Dust Congress/Bosque Brown/My Gold Mask (Rubber Gloves): Almost saw Bosque Brown at Smoke last week, but had to leave because the ribs were so sweet they tasted like French toast sticks, so I immediately had to go out and get some actual French toast sticks.

Dub Assembly with I-Cue/Dread Foxx/Maneesh The Twister/Mundo/Royal Highnuss/Blixaboy (The Green Elephant): Looks like Mundo is going to be playing in Heidelberg, Germany soon and that should be great for all involved. I also heard he's doing a Drug Mountain remix, which I'm looking forward to hearing.

Binary Sunrise/My Empty Phantom/Sans Soleil (The Cavern)


A Place to Bury Strangers/Darker My Love/All The Saints (The Lounge)

Hot Flash & Broken Teeth: Prince William/Vice-Versa/Killtron/Genova/Schwa (Fallout Lounge)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home