Sunday, February 19, 2006

The Play List


Some non-local things we've been listening to lately:


The Vaselines- The Way of the Vaselines
Broadcast- The Noise made By People
Boris- Pink
Gang Gang Dance- God's Money
Dinosaur Jr- You're Living All Over Me
Ariel Pink- House Arrest
The Birtday Party- Hits
Can- Future Days
Dizzy Gillespie and Charlie Parker- Diz N' Bird at Carnegie Hall
Chapterhouse- Whirlpool
Fleetwood Mac- Rumors
Hot Chip- Coming on Strong
Bob Dylan- Basement Tapes
Lansing-Dreiden- A Sectioned Beam
Islaja- Palaa Aurinkoon

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a pretty damn good list of things you're listening to. Can is so great & I'll admit it, I hadn't really listened to them 'til on tour with Wanz. He opened my eyes to a lot of good stuff. Now "Vitamin C" is my current fave song, I can't hear it enough!

12:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home