Wednesday, November 07, 2007

It List: Wednesday




Aside from the excellent Taxi Fare at Zubar (featuring dancehall, one drop, reggae, etc), tonight is the third downer in a row around these parts (ha ha, just kidding. There is more if you just read below). But don't worry, things will pick up tomorrow as far as shows go, and we DO have more to post tonight, tomorrow and the rest of the week.
ADDED: Stupid me, I forgot to tell you about 2 things, and a third that happened after I posted:
The first is the Cyclecide show featuring Violent Squid and Life-Death Continuum, happening tonight at 1837 Corinth Street, better known as the Disturbathon wharehouse. The only thing more disturbing than what happens at Disturbathon is the neighborhood it takes place in, but check it out--it's part of the fun. Show starts around 9 I believe, and it involves bikes.
The second is Short Attention Span Theater at Rubber Gloves.
The third is Alan Palomo's It's What We Get DJing at Hailey's after Hailey's scheduled act canceled their show. Should be fun.

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Life-Death Continuum & Violent Squid @ the Disturbathon Warehouse
for CYCLECIDE

www.cyclecide.com

4:11 PM  
Blogger stonedranger said...

oh yeah, im retarded.

4:12 PM  
Blogger Chad said...

Short Attention Span Theatre @ RGRS tonight. Squidbillies and David Lynch shorts.

I'll be playing lots of My Bloody Valentine in honor of the (lets hope) good news.

4:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

DANS SILVERLEAF:

Stanton Meadowdale
Ralph White
The Places
Audrey Lapraik

4:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bryce isbell posts so many fucking bulletins

7:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fuck all of you and have a nice day!-farah

8:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

but is bryce really bell?

9:21 PM  
Blogger Chad said...

An anonymous Farah post is like a vegetarian hot dog.

10:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE THE GOD DAMN INTERNET AND I HATE FARAH. SHE CAN'T SING WORTH SHIT, AND CAN'T TAKE CRITICISM WORTH SHIT!

10:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HOW AM I INSECURE I'M NOT THREATENED BY HER. HELL I'D FUCK HER. UNLESS SHE STARTED SINGING. THEN I WOULD STOP FUCKING HER.

12:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

too many nerds and djs in denton

10:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...so let me be frank. you be lisa.

frank: i want to fuck you
lisa: ok do you have condoms?
frank: no
lisa: groan groan moan moan
frank: that's the stuff
lisa: yes it is delicious
frank: i promise those have not been in any buttholes

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home