Tuesday, November 24, 2009

It List: Tuesday


I'm sure you think I take it easy every week, but I'm taking it really easy this week. Forgive me. Tonight Puscifer is playing one of two shows at The Palladium and I'm hosting a little contest: If one of you libertarian Tool fans can find the autographed bottle of Maynard's Wine I have hidden somewhere in the Metroplex by Thanksgiving, you can keep it. I had planned on selling it on Ebay, but I love the thought of you pony-tailed, Bill Hicks worshipping, pseudo intellectuals scouring Dallas to get that prized item. Here's a hint: It's in Big Tex's ass-pocket. Later.

PS- Puscifer's Myspace URL is Myspace dot com slash "censorship is a cancer." Whoa, like, totally fuck the man, bro!

Disqo Disco (Fallout Lounge)

90's Night with Yeah Def (Hailey's)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home