Monday, March 01, 2010

It List: Monday


One final word, about last night's show: I was extremely impressed with the Kessler, even in its current unfinished state; it's an absolutely stunning building, both inside and out. I was really pleased to hear that the organizers reached the intended goal, and that everyone involved was strong enough to put on such an event under such short notice and amid such terrible circumstances.

I also want to add that Daron Beck's impromptu vocal performance (along with Will Kapinos on guitar) of "I Put A Spell On You"
was one of the most touching and powerful moments I've ever witnessed at a show. Unbelievable.


Cool Out (The Cavern)

Stymie/Totally High/Genius Party/The Transgressions (1919 Hemphill)

Paul Slavens/Cowboy Celtic (Dan's Silverleaf)

The Local Hang With Playlister P (Libertine)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home