Friday, March 10, 2006

Take this Blog and Shuffle It

So we've seen about 8 million Myspace posts concerning this itunes shuffle game, so we decided to give it a try live, right here and now. Basically you just ask one of these questions, and then hit shuffle on the old itunes and see what song you get. Let us see what happens:

1. How does the World See Me?

"Frontin'"- Pharrel and Jay Z (shit!)

2. Will I have a happy life?

"energy of death"- Apostle of Hustle (Great. Just great.)

3. What do my friends really think of me?

"Scoff" - Nirvana

4. Do People Secretly Lust after me?

"I feel like a child" - Devendra Banhart

5. How can I make myself happy?

"chicago seemed tired last night" - The Hold Steady

6. What Should I do with my life?

"Big Sky" - The Kinks

7. Will I ever have children?

"Run for your life" - The Beatles (Ha! Kids are such little jerks.)

8. What is some good advice for me?

"Turn into Something" - Animal Collective

9. How Will I be remembered?

"Dialog Box" - David Byrne

10. What is my signature dancing song?

"Aero Zeppelin" Nirvana

11. What do I think my current theme song is?

" We Built Another World" - Wolf Parade

12. What does everyone else think my current theme song is?

" According to plan" - I Love You But I've Chosen Darkness

13. What song will play at my funeral?

"Even Better Than The Real Thing" - U2

14. What Type of Men/Women do you like?

"Swab the Temples" - Roller Skate Skinny

15. What is my day going to be like?

"Only Someone Running" - Matt Sweeny and Bonnie Prince Billy

16. Will I ever have love again?

"Bring on the Terror" - Robbers on High Street

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh wow. rollerskate skinny. that is a great band! i saw them play in new mexico with pavement, it was truly amazing.

10:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i've had rollerskate skinny in my car for a week straight. such a rare little gem.

3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home